Saturday, December 20, 2008

-End-

Everythings end !!!

To Farker:
Our friendship end from last night !!!
I wont treat you as friend anymore,because you are so sux !!!
You are the worst man that i met !!!
Why want to thru others medium to attack on me???
Just because she is important to me and you using her to censure on me???
This is wat you want to see??
Talking smtg behind,doing smtg behind,standing someone behind???
This is wat a real man should do??
YOU ARE WEAK !!!
Thats all for a sux person,i wont waste so much of time to write about you and you will no more chance let me write about you anymore because you will totally OUT from my life !!!
Ok....Fine....I will get away from you guys.....

To You:
Your words really hurt me....
You never trust on me....
You never put me in priority....
I know u trust and side on ur best fren more.....
I know she is important to you....
I am so little and not important for you at all....
You just remain silence on that time...
You never sounds out to defend for me....
I really disappointed.....
I cant force you to out from her life.....
But i can out from ur life.....
I will back to my life....

No more excitement for x'mas.....
No more excitement for new year.....
No more excitement for weekend.....
No more excitement for coming days....
No more excitement for the time just me and you....
Everythings in planning will be defeated....

P/S:Thanks for my buddy that accompany me.I am really proud of you guys that can diffrentiate what is right or wrong,true or untrue.

No comments: