Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year !!!
I would like to wish all my family and frenzs :
~身体健康~
~万事如意~
~财源广进~
~事事顺利~
I am ntg to do right now,so me juz to kill my time with writing blog......
Lets talk about yesterday 1st....
Yesterday Chinese new year eve....izit call it as eve?
watever la....early morning wake up ady.....
help my mom to prepare all the stuff of praying ceremony....very busy...
after all of that,sure is our family 'tuan yuan fan' loh....
alot of dishes.....woohoo~!i am damn full and after that go shopping with my sis....
hahaha....she but alot of cloths and pans for me....she so good la....^^
At night went crc for steambot, also damn full.....
CNY wat else can do others than eat??
after dinner sure is hang out time la....hahaha....
I already wear my new cloth,new pans,new belt and my dear new nike....


My New NIKE baby
I got 2 pair new shoe this year....xD

Then went new prima with little eye,met alot secondary sch mates....
some change alot,some no change at all....dono me got change boh....
then after yam cha,no place go ady....
Start the driving skill training of little eye....
hahaha....she get 70 marks for 1st on road training.....
not bad lah...she drive quite steady....
I think very soon me nonit to drive anymore......xD

Then 1st day of CNY,early morning wake up ady....
Because my mom said 1st day cannot let ppl wake you up,so i also plan to wake up early byself....
But i also cannot slp late today,maybe too excited for CNY liao...
hahaha....then after breakfast,all sitting wathing tv together....
thats feeling is great and happy....
I love my family very much....^^
But i am sleepy right now....everythings stop at here for now...
I am going to take a nap 1st....
will be blog much about my CNY things if i am free....xD
Byebye....

No comments: