Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday To You !!!

Happy Birthday Beng !!! I think i am the last one who wish u....Hahaha...
I think all of you guys now should be at CoCo Banana Club celebrating ur birthday....Dancing,playing around and sure alot HOT CHICK there !!! Jealous lah !!!
I want clubbing !!! I want clubbing !!! I want clubbing !!!
I long long time no clubbing ady :(
Talk about my day now.....Just now went dinner with Jeff.Today he no working and i already ask him out for so many times....Finally he can take out some of his free time and entertaint me....
We went Kimberly Street....I am at Penang so many years and this is the 1st time i being there....
Act i not really like the foods at there because most of the foods also 'Ku Zha' taste such as the 'Koay Chiap' and 'Chicken Leg' tat i ate juz now....Even though the taste not bad,but i not really like such kind of foods....
After our dinner, i went Jeff house....He ask me to fix his pc and i went there sure because got my motive....I gonna take things from u again....Hiak...Hiak...Hiak!!!
I spending 2 hours there and i still failed to fix ur pc :'(
Sorry Jeff....I am outdated now.....My ability of fixing pc was not as gd as last time anymore....Haiz.....I am failed to fix ur pc but u still borrow me ur PSP....YOU ARE SO GOOD !!!
Hahaha.....I am adopted ur PSP for temporary......Wakakaka.....
Ok...Tats all for today....I am going to play 'my' PSP now....

PS:Addicited on blogging recently,hope this time can lasting than previously.....hahaha....

No comments: