Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photo shooting@Penang eating tour

Early morning,i was wake up by my hp alarm as usual.....dono why i will be going for the briefing for advance diploma and i also not plan to further my study at TARC anymore after this.....(maybe i am exciting because of the eating tour after class....XD)
Ntg much can talk about the briefing,juz Q&A section for us and he not really answers our question also.....>.<
After class, we go for photo shooting for our magazine and eating tour....Yeah!!!
The 1st destination of our eating tour is batu lancang pasar. Act i feel tat the food there is not so nice for me and the most famous pasembor of there also juz so so only lah....=.=
After our lunch there, we decided going QB to continue of our photo shooting.Hahaha.... our foto shooting for magazine juz seem like a reason for us to lepak and eat smtg nice....wakakaka....
I ate Baskin Robin today !!! Its nice !!! but so expensive...I had spent alot in eating for today.... :(

I am foodism !!!

Give me the drumstick !!!


I am thirsty !!!


baskin BR robbins




LOK-LOK

Tropical Fruits Farm

Mix fruit Juice+Mix Fruit Ice

Your 1st choice druing HOT weather !!! It really can COOL YOU DOWN !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO :

Our Organizing Chairman of Penang Eating Tour AND his best fren !!!
(They two look same rite ??? :P)

2 comments:

phoenixcursed said...

ur pics taking drumstick n straw so real.. hahaha.. so NOOB..

ncl_1004 said...

hahaha....sure look real lah....because i am not NOOB!!!