Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thats no right or wrong,true or false....Judge as u like....

Reality always not wat u want......
Thats no right or wrong,true or false.....
So,wat u see not must be right or wat u cant see will must be wrong.....
How u judge someone or somethings juz depends on you....
I wont care how u judge me and i will still be who i am....
I will be myself....express or keep juz up to me.....
I like to do watever i like....do wat i like and like wat i do....
If you set me as option,i wont set u as priority....
I will be gd to you if u not too bad to me.....
I also dono wat i gonna to share here....Just crap...
Ignore it if u cant understand wat i am going to express because i also not really know wat i am talking about...
Nobody know me....Or maybe someone really know me but i dono who u r???
I am on the top of the pyramid.....XD

PS:Express myself is better than keep,i feel great right now...But not really much ppl can share with me....I am plump because i like to keep....XD

No comments: