Sunday, November 16, 2008

Emo Sunday

This morning went breakfast with dad and i am so lazy to wake up....
I must acc my dad for breakfast because his dear(tats my mom XD) go kl visit my sis...
So,my mom ask me take good care of her husband.....Hahaha....
Before going for breakfast,my dad ask me go jogging with him at lake gardern...
When we reach there,we saw alot of 4x4 car.....
I am so suprise why all the 4WD will gather at the lake gardern there.
Once i go in there,i saw a signboad and juz i know tat today will got an event on Bukit Larut.
There are alot exhibition about 4 wheel drive and i saw the person there are doing a stunt track for the car.I am imagine on tat time,how gd if i can own a 4WD and enjoying offroad track in the jungle.....XD I promise myself,if i be financial freedom,i will buy this for me =)


Larut Hill 4x4 Challenge

A very special Suzuki Jimmy that change the wheel to chain belt wheel

Lets talk about my sat night, last night i went movie with little eye again...
At 1st she told me tat 'Siti' ask us wanna to watch Mandagascar 2 together or not,but when me
and her reach there juz know tat they are watching the movie tat we watch last night.
Due to some misunderstanding,the already buy the ticket for both of us......>.< So,i am trying to sell out the ticket infront of the cinema but i faield....The cinema crew is so gd,he allow us to change for another movie.Thank you very much!!! So,we go for this movie name GP506 and it is a Korean horror movie.


The movie poster look not bad rite??

But.....This movie is damn sux !!! Damn boring....>.<
Me and little eye hiam hiam terslp inside the cinema.....
And we are sitting inside the cinema juz like our home....
Hahaha...We are putting our leg on the top of the chair and keep talking inside....
Sorry...This is a bad example,dont learn this !!!
After watch this movie,i really feel tat 'Quarantine' was much more better than this!!!
Thats all for my sat night....Thanks and Byebye....

No comments: